Telescopic valves are suitable for the flushing of superficial liquids either for regulating or evacuating. Adjustable inlet baffles are generally used to obtain an efficient distribution and high settling efficiency in the cross flow sedimentation or grit removal tanks.
- Double telescopic tube is dimensioned upon requirements, strengthened and equipped with various performance enhancing devices
- The control rod has bronze nut and controls the telescopic tube - Rising or non-rising-stem types are available
- Telescopic Valves can be operated manually or with electrically
- Welded thrust bridge,
- Operating gear mounted on thrust bridge with stem bearing and handwheel or other types of operating gears
- Width W x HS 1000 x 1000 up to 8000 x 8000.
*Other sizes are available upon request.
Available Materials - AISI 316 or AISI 304
*Other materials or combinations are available upon request.