Sewage Sludge Processing and Drying;
One of the biggest factors that increase the treatment plant operating costs is the disposal of sewage sludge. As in each waste, reduction the amount of sewage sludge at source and minimising the disposal cost is the greatest request of all companies.
Choosing of the technology that produces less sewage sludge is the issue that should be examined and the disposal of the sludge should be made as a priority at the source.
Constitutionally firstly, the ways to of sewage sludge should be searched to turn into economic value of sewage sludge and the technology to be applied should be chosen according to feasibility. The sewage sludge can have economic value according to the contents described below:
- Agriculture usage (compost, manure, etc.)
- Usage as soil conditioner (in sickle land, non-agricultural use of land sickle)
- Usage as cover material (surface soil in the landfill site)
- Usage as filler (filling soil in road construction and civil works)
- Usage as an additional fuel (such as cement factories)
Considering the project budget and feasibility, Astim can provide below products
- Advanced Sludge Dewatering with Dehydrator
- Solar Drying Systems
- Belt Type Thermal Dryer