GRABBER - Multi-Channel Coarse Screen for removal of bulky material and coarse screenings from flow with traveling raking equipment over multiple channels.
Grabber is installed as a first cleaning step in water intakes and waste water treatment plants as well as pumping stations for removing large quantities of debris and very large obstacles. It is a robust screening equipment designed for heavy duty applications especially to be used in deep and wide channels.
Grabber screens are consisting of two main parts which may be defined as the stationary bar screens and travelling grabber. Grabber operates on a monorail track which is travelling over a wide channel or multiple channels and disposal area.
Lifting and lowering of the grabber is cable operated and opening and closing is controlled hydraulically. The travelling unit design contains all motors including the hoist motor and hydraulic power pack.
The collected debris is carried and discharged directly to a container or a lorry without necessity of an intermediate conveyor.
Bar Spacing: 20 / 100 mm
Channel Depth: up to 20 m
Grabber Width: 1.500 mm
• Reliable and economic bar rack cleaning including bulky objects
• Easily accessible design for reaching of staff and vehicles
• Low expense and low risk due to direct disposal
• Design variants for multiple intake channels and discharge
• Redundancy and increased capacity by two Grabber on same monorail track